Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Page

What up boys and girls?

So, this is supposed to be an 'arts and lifestyle' blog - haha, I def stole the whole 'arts and lifestyle' from Citizen LA, who I happen to be interning with this summer.

Anyhow, a lot of what I've been writing about lately has been personal, which I think is alright, since I would love my public to know me, not just all the other. However, I've come to realize that I need to start posting more of what I believe constitutes 'arts and lifestyle.' Therefore, I will begin posting new things which fall under that category (i.e. News on up and coming artists, bands, etc. as well as more on fashion and such).

So, for today, I highly recommend that y'all check out a band that I think happens to be B-E-A-utiful:

STARS



Stars Album Cover

A list of songs by them that have me on a dizzy-string:

  • Your Ex-Lover Is Dead
  • Take Me To The Riot
  • Set Yourself On Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment